Migrant Entrepreneurship Growth Agenda (hereinafter referred to as “MEGA”), which manages the website http://migrant-entrepreneurship.eu (hereinafter referred to as the “website”), is aware of the importance of protecting your personal information and privacy.
Personal data protection in Europe is systematically regulated by The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, which defines the rights, obligations, principles, and measures to prevent unconstitutional, unlawful and unjustified interferences with the privacy and dignity of the individual in the processing of personal data.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, the Manager respects your privacy right by acknowledging that:
- personal data are information that you have sent to the Manager on a voluntary basis and allow him to process them;
- the personal data that you provide will never be used by the controller without your consent and in any way transmitted or put in use to third parties and otherwise used them in contravention of the law;
- the Manager does not require you to share sensitive personal data as defined in The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679;
- the data transmitted will be used by the Manager legally and only for purposes related to his business, that is, for the purpose of implementing the website services, which he also informs you on the website pages;
- after completing the purpose of using personal data, the data is archived for as many years as are prescribed by the laws governing the operation of our services;
- personal data used for the purposes of the website services are appropriate and to the extent appropriate to the purpose of the collection;
WHO VIEWS YOUR DATA
Your data is processed and viewed by MPG operational teams.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
We store your data in self-managed databases and third party databases:
- WordPress Dashboard (manager database)
- MailChimp (manager database)
- Google (third party database)
All third party databases comply with a The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. We do not share data with any other third party database.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
For providing the best information, we collect the following data:
- Full name
WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
With your consent, the Manager can use your data for the purpose of informing you about the network, its activities and opportunities.
The Manager agrees not to transmit, lend or sell your data to a third party without prior notice and obtaining a written consent of the individual.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
Your data is being stored for as many years as are prescribed by the laws governing the operation of our services.
- MEGA Dashboard (database): Forever or until deleted (unsubscribed)
- MailChimp (database): Forever or until deleted (unsubscribed)
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR DATA
Once you shared your data with a MEGA database you can always delete your data by unsubscribing or contacting MEGA operational team.
TRACKING WEBSITE USERS
When you browse the website and you are not logged into any online service, you browse anonymously. While browsing, the manager of your personal information does not collect any data. However, it follows how the website is used by both anonymous and registered users. One of the tracking methods we use is known as “cookie”. Cookies are identifiers that are written to your computer’s hard drive by recognizing you at the next visit, without having to sign up. Cookies can not retrieve any data from your disk, download computer viruses or any other personal information.
The website uses the following Cookies providers:
- Google Analytics (third party Cookies)
- WordPress (third party Cookies)
SECURITY FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE
The manager is aware of the importance of security, therefore he seeks to protect your personal information. Unauthorized access, use, and disclosure is prevented by many security technologies and procedures. The personal information you enter on the website is stored in computerized systems with limited access in controlled places.
LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US
We will do our best to get you an answer in the shortest possible time.
Last Updated: May 2018